Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Adventures

It has been some time since I have last posted anything and in order for me to write again, I wanted to actually have a plan and have something worth writing about. It just so happens that I have something to write about and this blog may just be the starting point to something bigger.

Since my last post I have graduated college and got married. I found myself on my honeymoon, relaxing and really just appreciating life. When we returned home, I had a lot of time on my hands, which was both expected and enjoyed. With this time though, I have realized that I can actually do something that I have wanted to do for some time now and to start that process, I needed to rebrand my blog. After a minor rebranding, I can now use this blog to catalog the process of this new adventure and build blogging/tweeting/loopting into the ultimate goal.

I will be working with the help of my best friend and sister, Erica, on this since we both share the same passion with regard to what the mission of the project will ultimately be. I consider this project a way in which to find a ton of information to live a greener/cleaner lifestyle both inside and out.

Stay tuned as this very exciting project gears up and begins to take form!

No comments: