Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Song for Today

What a Feeling by Heather Nova

Why is this song for today? Because I am feeling a little lost today. Yes, I went for a run. Yes, I played with my dogs... but I did not have any coffee and it is 1:30PM (perhaps that is why I am feeling a bit off).

I just think that it is absolutely normal in a person's life to wonder if the path they are on is the right path. I think if we did not wonder this, we would not acheive a higher level. A level we might not even know exists until we are standing in front of it.

I needed this song today, I knew it was the right song. This song speaks to me that even though there is this sense of floating around a bit, that I am still here. Any song that can speak through the words and the melody that is unique to the individual is worth listening to.

1 comment:

Live Well said...

"The Father's Kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and the people don't see it."